Permanent Residency allows people from any part of the world to move in and settle anywhere in
Australia permanently and reap the benefits of the country’s rights and privileges without being its
Permanent residency program/General skilled migration(GSM) visa is especially for those people who
don’t receive any sponsorship by the employer and possess their own proficiency in any specific
occupation required in Australia.
- Benefits of the Visa
- Reside and earn a living in Australia for any period of time.
- Provision of full time study at any level whether it is high school, graduation, post-graduation or any
vocational education at the national academic rates.
- Receive health care allowance
- Receive leverage payments for certain social security purpose.
- Apply for citizenship of Australia after spending a definite period of time in the homeland.
- Sponsor any member of your family for temporary or permanent residency.
Based on the educational qualification, age, language proficiency, work experience, and other similar
factors, the applicants must procure 65 points. Also, it is necessary that their line of work should be one
listed in the Australian Government occupations.
- CSOL: If got sponsorship from any state or territory government or any licensed relative.
- SOL: If lack sponsorship from any state or territory government or any licensed relative.
- Skilled Independent Visa Sub Class 189
- This visa is issued to the candidates whose competence, skills and expertise are crowd-pleasing in the
country. And also, this visa is for the applicants who are not sponsored by any relative or by any state or
territory government in Australia. It permits the candidates to reside and work in Australia and hold all
the rights to enjoy the facilities such as education, medical, social etc and also allows to apply for the
Australian citizenship after residing for a particular time in the homeland.
- State Sponsored Visa Sub Class 190
- Sub Class 190 visa program allows the candidates, who have proficiency and skills which are popular in a
particular state or a territory of the country as manifested in the list of independent states occupations,
but who are not able to match the eligibility criteria that is mandatory to get a skilled independent visa.
This kind of visa is invitation based.
- The candidates should score 65 points that is calculated on the basis of qualification, experience, age,
and an English test.
- This visa permits you to reside and earn your living in Australia and also apply for the citizenship of
Australia after spending a specific period of time in a particular state.
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Sub Class 489):
- This is a temporary visa for 4 years for the candidates, who have the skills and competence which are
trendy in a particular state or territory of a country that is displayed by the independent states in the
occupations list, but who are not able to meet the required criteria to procure sponsored visa(subclass
This is a kind of invitation based visa. This visa permits you to live and work in Australia for 4 years. And
also, if you travel number of times, the visa is valid.
You can also apply for the permanent residency.